Seeds 13 Peers 41
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1105 (Non-TPM) With Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) torrent
Original cracked apps straight from the scene group.
VTU team project!
No TPM required | Multilingual | Incl. Office 2021 Pro Plus | Pre-activated | 64 bit | January 2023
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build (non-TPM) with Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) multilingual pre-activated
It is the latest version of the Windows operating system, with a new interface and other new features such as the new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by artificial intelligence and the best performance of the Microsoft Edge browser. , Microsoft Teams chat integrated into the taskbar and much more!
What’s new in Windows 11:
– Windows 11 will have a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to go back on its previous claims and abandon Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And the brand new design is ideal for that. The Redmond giant has long been preparing a redesign for the update codenamed Sun Valley (“Sun Valley”) – apparently Windows 11 was under this name. The Sun Valley project has been flashing the net for a long time – Microsoft has regularly revealed details about the new interface style, insiders have shared previously unknown information, and popular designers around them have come up with realistic concepts based on all those data.
– Startup and system items will float above the bottom bar. Start is the calling card and the face of every new version of Windows. It is not surprising that the developers of the Windows 11 operating system are transforming it again, but not so much in a functional sense as in a visual sense – the start window will move above the bottom bar. We must admit that this small change makes the system much cooler. Judging by information from the network, Microsoft will not radically change the “interior” of this menu – the innovations will only affect the design of the window itself. The dashboard will also float, and its design will be completely identical to “Start”. The action center will be combined with control keys – similar has been used for a long time in some other operating systems. Almost all mentions of this new menu indicate that it will be an island – controls will be in a separate panel, notifications will be in another, and specific items (like the player) in another separate panel.
– The right angles will disappear, they will be replaced by fillets. In fact, insiders and concept designers differ on this issue – some are convinced that Microsoft will not change its tradition and keep the rectangles, while others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the trend of nets. The latter fits the definition of “all-new Windows” better – floating menus alone aren’t enough to make a new design truly novel. Nets should affect almost everything in the system, from context menus and system panels to all application windows. True, even on this issue the opinions of designers differ – some draw threads in all interface elementspossible, others combine them with right angles.
– There will be transparent background with blur everywhere. There are disagreements on the internet about the island style of the window, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu, but almost everyone agrees on the transparency of the window. The vast majority of leaks and designs show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the start menu or explorer. Moreover, these effects are also an integral part of the canceled Windows 10X operating system, which Microsoft developed for dual-screen devices and weak devices in parallel with the Sun Valley project. The so-called acrylic transparency implies the use of new effects when moving over the elements, as well as an increased distance between the elements – the areas of the interface with which the user interacts will certainly become larger, and the titles of page will be in bold.
– The new font is already displayed. Windows 11 will most likely use the default Segoe UI Variable font, which was already in Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. Its advantage is that it is suitable for both small texts and large inscriptions. This distinguishes it from standard fonts, which were originally created for small or large size. For example, the stable version of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, designed for 9pt. On small inscriptions it becomes illegible, and on large ones it looks expressionless.
– Windows 11 will have new icons and Windows 95 icons will disappear. Yes, they are still used today. Microsoft will eventually change the icons used throughout the system. It’s not just about shortcuts to folders, trash, and other icons found in Explorer. We are talking about all the icons available in the Shell32 directory. There are still icons from the days of Windows 95, and only recently Microsoft updated their design in one of the insiders – of course they will migrate to Windows 11.
– Windows 11 will have functional innovations – there are a lot of them, but they are all small. Much less is known about the features of the upcoming update than its design. But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (a canceled operating system for weak and foldable devices, the image of which leaked on the network) were developed in parallel, we can safely assume that all the functions of this last will appear in Windows 11. for example, Windows 11 will appear when the camera is used by the computer – the corresponding indicator will appear in the system tray.
Languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Bulgarian!
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 gigabytes (GB).
– Free space on the hard disk: 40 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later graphics device.
– Additional requirements for the use of certain functions.
– To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
– To access theWindows Store In order to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels
* Create a bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus and launch it!
* Burn to DVD-DL at low speed.
Home page :
Create a bootable USB drive and run / Instructions are included in the guide!
!! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!! Always check if it is an FTUapps version! Avoid FAKES!
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most harmless apps with tested app screenshot!